Do you find yourself getting out of breath when you walk up the stairs? If so, it is likely that you are quite unfit and need to do something about your physical health. After the age of 40, the aging process in our body speeds up rapidly. If you want to make sure you stay in top condition, you have to stick to a strict diet plan, as well as perform rigorous exercise. However, you can’t just do this without knowing the proper techniques. You have to have the right plan for your workout if you are going to see any positive effects. There are a variety of different techniques available and this is what Old School New Body promises to do for you. But is this product really any good, or is it yet another hype filled planned that will do absolutely nothing in the long term? We purchased it to give it a try.
Old School New Body is a full workout plan that will be able to provide you with an exercise program suitable for you and your body. The program was designed by Steve and Becky Holman, both in their 50s and looking incredibly well. Their goal is to help you have a younger body, by tightening up your muscles and getting rid of those hard to shed pounds. The program requires just 90 minutes of exercise a week, and the results are truly mind boggling. All of their methods have been tried and tested, and the results are guaranteed. You do have to make sure that you follow the instructions to the letter. Naturally, the program also comes with a diet plan, which allows you to eat tasty dishes and continue to enjoy eating. By following both these aspects, you will be able to get healthy and fit, and have a younger, more rejuvenated body.
Many important facts are outlined in the program, which helps you to understand why your diet and workout program is so important. You will be able to get truly amazing results, above and beyond what a regular cardio program would give you. Best of all, it won’t take long at all for you to start seeing results. And since there is no need for you to starve yourself or to consume bland foods, there really is very little bad to say about it.
I was hugely impressed with the results offered by Old School New Body. Considering how many programs that promise the earth are out there, I was skeptical to say the very least, but I was more than pleasantly surprised. This one really is one of the best programs out there. All the exercises contained within it are safe and effective and it is realistic to expect people to complete them. Considering that you can pick up this program for just $27, and considering it has a full 100% money back guarantee, you really have nothing to lose by giving it a try.
There is little not to like about this program, but let’s take a look at a few of the specifics that really make this program amazing.
- Old School New Body is suitable for anybody, from bodybuilders to those who really have done no exercise at all in their life.
- It comes with a full 100% money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free.
- It has received incredibly positive reviews from a wide audience.
- You will look younger and more vibrant. It is a veritable fountain of youth!
- You get all sorts of other information with the book, such as diet charts and motivation exercises, which are perfect to get you going. Whether you want to keep using them is up to you, but they are perfect for those first few weeks, when you implement what is essentially a new lifestyle.
- It is incredibly effective and you will start to see results fast, particularly compared to the various other programs that are out there.
- It is a tested product and the results are guaranteed.
- Your body will tone up, making you not just feel younger on the inside, but look younger on the outside as well.
- You don’t have to do any backbreaking exercises, spend hours in the gym, or work yourself towards an early heart attack.
- The program has realistic expectations of what you can and can’t do.
What I Didn’t Like
This is the part where I have to really rack my brain about any negatives that there are to find. Considering so many people have found great benefits in using this program and I have been able to achieve all of my goals thus far, I’m really finding it difficult to come up with something.
- The program doesn’t work overnight. You have to follow the plan (diet and exercise) for a while before you see results. But then this program is more about a lifestyle change, rather than a quick fix, temporary solution, so I wouldn’t expect anything else. Also, once you start seeing the results, they seem to appear quicker and quicker.
- The program isn’t free. The world would be an amazing place if nothing cost any money, but that is slightly unrealistic. However, the price of the program is more than reasonable and because you get the 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose at all.
You may have guessed by now that I am really enthusiastic about the Old School New Body program. I was so impressed with the results and, at 45 years old, I honestly feel a good ten years younger. Plus, everybody is telling me I look better than I ever have before. The eyes of others don’t lie, and nor does the mirror. No more dragging myself up the stairs, I am now fit and healthy and wholeheartedly recommend this program so everybody can feel the same way. Thank you Old School New Body for giving me my younger body back!